Discover Puglian Wines: 4 Day mini breaks
Come and discover this beautiful region of Southern Italy with us!
Relax and unwind on this all inclusive 4 day mini break, and sample Puglian wine, food and culture. If you have never been to Puglia before, this mini break is a fantastic introduction to the region. Prices from €555!!!
Come and discover some of the best wines of Puglia with us. We have personally sampled and hand picked a variety of interesting and beautiful vineyards for you, to showcase the indigenous grape varieties of this amazing wine growing region. You will be able to taste and compare the most well know varieties such as Primitivo di Manduriaand Negroamaro as well as lesser known varieties like Aglianico and Susumaniello.
- Throughout your mini break you will discover some of the secrets of this relatively undiscovered heel of Puglia.
- Visit the town of Manduria; home of the world famous Primitivo grape.
- Discover the impressive wine museum and rural life which is housed underneath the co-operative in the original wine cellars.
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon under the shade of the olive trees, whilst listening and watching traditional Pizzica music and dancing, and taste some of Puglia’s award winning wines.
- Learn how to make the local pasta, Orecchiette, from Mamma.
- Meet the winemakers, who pour their heart and soul into producing the highest quality wine, whilst practising organic methods of winemaking.
- Taste wines at an impressive 16th Century Castle.
- Visit the beautiful “White City” of Ostuni, with its stunning views over the coastline of the Adriatic Sea.
Plus much more, see our full itinerary for details.
These mini breaks are available September, October and November on the following dates:
- Thursday 15th September – Sunday 18th September
- Thursday 13th October – Sunday 16th October
- Thursday 10th November – Sunday 13th November
This all-inclusive holiday can be as relaxing or active as you wish. It’s your holiday, so you can choose to opt-in or out of any planned activities.
Guests also have the opportunity to extend their visit (either before or after their chosen mini break) and relax in one of the stylish and spacious apartments at our historic 17th century farmhouse